Saturday

I can't figure out what is worse.... What is happening to me now or my physical injury...

Been a while since I stopped in here last and a few things have gone on...

First regarding Workers Compensation: I was scheduled to have a hearing on Valentine's day and we had a pretty good storm up here that dumped 2 and a half feet of snow! They were still going to have court so my lawyer decided he'd stand in my place so I didn't have to risk my life driving to the city. Turned out my lawyer says he thinks he worked everything out with the county attorney and they're supposed to give me a 90% disability rating -


I have no idea how he got them to agree to that but like I told you guys before... If you think you have a lousy attorney - For God's sake (mostly yours) get a new lawyer now! Before you end up getting sand bagged! I have a link to my attorney and if you're in NY use it! I'm impressed!


We sold our house and are going to close on it next week... Kind of bitter sweet - I really liked this house and mostly being on the river. My wife is happy though - very happy - she can't wait to move..I swear everything I need has been packed away somewhere! 


It's odd - I went from being the strongest to this... What a complete life change.



No comments: